Dermatix® is an effective and convenient way to manage scar prevention and the reduction of prominent scars.
Dermatix® flattens, softens and smoothes scars, reduces scar-associated pain, itching and discoloration. Dermatix® products offer scar management options that satisfy both clinical efficacy and patient convenience.
Here are some of the benefits of Dermatix® that makes scar prevention and reduction easier:
The benefits of Dermatix® Silicone Sheets
- Convenient and easy to use
- Transparent (clear) or silky fabric for optimal level of comfort
- Indicated for patients with large scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a high risk of scarring.
- Self-adhesive and convenient
- Thin and pliable
- Durable and washable
The benefits of Dermatix® Gel:
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Suitable for children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin’s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix® Gel to cover the scar